Who We Are
Our family is committed to helping you grow yours.
Our skilled team of fertility doctors, nurses, lab specialists and support staff combines their extensive knowledge, experience and expertise to help you achieve a successful pregnancy.
Each member of the Midwest Fertility team is committed to helping you start and grow a family. Our collaborative approach facilitates a supportive, open and honest relationship between you and your team, all while maintaining a high level of individualized care.
Our doctors have been helping people build families for many years. In 2004, Dr. Bradford Bopp, Dr. Robert Colver and Dr. Laura Reuter formed Midwest Fertility, and our practice is now regarded as the largest, most experienced group of reproductive endocrinologists in the state of Indiana. Our practice continues to grow, with the addition of Dr. Matthew Will in 2012 and Dr. Erica Anspach Will in 2017.
At Midwest Fertility, helping you start your family is our number one objective. We understand that infertility can be a sensitive health matter and one that should be addressed with the utmost care and concern. That’s why the team at Midwest Fertility believes in a personalized, comprehensive approach to your health care — one that provides you with the highest-quality care, experience and results possible. From the moment you walk through our doors, our team is here to support you every step of the way.
Our locations in Carmel and Fort Wayne house state-of-the-art reproductive technology and physician offices all in one place, providing our patients with convenient care. Our Carmel location has an vitro fertilization (IVF) laboratory, and both locations feature endocrine and andrology laboratories and ultrasound units. We partner with Ovation Fertility™ to provide the highest-quality lab services to our patients, connecting our practice to a network of labs and physician practices across the country who share experience and best practices.
To learn about our services, visit What We Do.
The Midwest Fertility team prides itself on providing the highest quality fertility services and care to our patients. We possess several accreditations and memberships that indicate our dedication to great patient care.
- The Joint Commission — The Joint Commission regulates laboratory testing performed on humans in the United States on behalf of the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). The purpose of the program is to ensure good quality laboratory testing and is accomplished by periodic inspection of the laboratory to determine how compliant it is with established laboratory standards.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) — The Food and Drug Administration regulates the use of human cells, tissues, and cellular and tissue-based products (HCT/Ps), which includes donor eggs, donor embryos and donor sperm. The regulation is done by periodic inspections of the facility producing the donor tissue and determining the level of compliance with written standards.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) — The Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology is the primary organization of professionals dedicated to the practice of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) in the United States. The mission of SART is to set up and help maintain the standards for ART in an effort to better serve SART members and patients. This is done by reporting of IVF outcomes, setting guidelines for best practices in the field of ART, and quality audits to ensure the proper reporting of performance outcomes.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) — ASRM is a nationally and internationally recognized organization of fertility specialists who advocate for education and standards in the field of Reproductive Medicine.
- Our Lab Director, Glen Adaniya, PhD., is a licensed medical laboratory director and is accredited by the American Board of Bioanalysis (ABB) as a high complexity laboratory director (HCLD).